Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tuesday November 30, 2010

It was warm and rainy this morning. I did not dress in layers but I did put on my rain pants for my ride to the MAC. This time of year I pedal to the MAC and take my afternoon walk in the dark. Despite the rain pants I got wet on my ride. It was still raining when I left the MAC for my ride to the Kava House. The weatherman said as the morning progressed we would encounter high winds and a major temperature drop. He was right.

After a quick lunch I got in the C2 and headed to the eye doctor. He gave me a thorough check up and changed my prescription. I complained that my 30 day contacts are great for the first 15 days and then they appear to lose some power. He said that despite my cleaning they were still getting a protein buildup. He gave me some drops to add to the cleaning solution that should solve my problem.

After the eye doctor I delivered a walker to Linda Moleski. She has a friend who needs a walker. Nancy was happy to let Linda use ours. I also stopped at Meijer's to get some beer and a bottle of the eye doctor's magic solution. I capped off the afternoon with a 2.25 mile walk. As I said earlier in the dark.

Tonight is left over night. I get to finish pizza and the beans and rice from last weekend. Nancy said that NCIS might not be on because of a Christmas special. Bummer!

You know you are getting old when you hide your financial papers before going away for a few days and then can't remember where you hide them. Another bummer! Good news after about 90 minutes of searching I found the papers. I picked a good hiding place.

No comments: