Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday December 19, 2010

Nancy and I headed to the MAC at 0740 this morning and it was very dark. We both swam 45 minutes. I swam 5 laps using the crawl. This is the first time in 6 months I have been able to use this stroke. After the MAC we headed to Meijer's for our weekly supplies. Actually we only need supplies for several days. I purchased gas today and it was $3.00 per gallon. We also returned $4 worth of bottles.

Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs this morning. The eggs were large, not jumbo, so I had three. After reading the funnies and Parade magazine I headed upstairs for my nap. After the nap I shoveled the drive and walk. The sidewalks are all iced over, except ours, so before taking my walk I put on my Yakima bear claws to help me walk on the ice. They work and I walked 3.3 miles. Today the hours of sunlight bottom out. We have 9h01' of daylight. It is the same until Christmas when the days start getting longer, 9h02'.

We had a great Trader Joe's soup tonight. I also had a couple of hot dogs. We watched 60 minutes and read the GRP. Nancy went to bed early 2010 but I stayed up and watched the first quarter of the football game.

No comments: