Friday, December 10, 2010

Thursday December 9, 2010

Boy it was cold when Ms P and I went out at 0500. The radio said it was 14⁰. I went back to bed to get warm and catch a few more Zs. I woke up for good at 0700. I really bundled up for my bike ride to the MAC. However, with only a mild wind, I did not get cold. After the MAC I headed to the Kava House for my morning coffee and paper. Actually my papers are on my Kindle. I think my morning ritual at the Kava House is something like the routine my grandfather Hughes followed. Every morning grandfather would go to the barber shop and get a shave.

After a quick lunch I took a nap. Nancy had a luncheon to go to today. After my nap I put some Christmas lights out and then took Ms P on a walk around the block. I dropped Ms P off and then took a two mile walk.
My sister sent her Christmas package today. Included in the package was some peanut brittle that Don Crandall had made. I had some and it was very good. Is there bad peanut brittle?

Tonight Nancy and I are going to Great Lakes Shipping for dinner. GLS was crowded tonight with a lot of Christmas Parties. After dinner we watched a little TV, read the GRP and at 2100 headed to bed.

No comments: