Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday February 2, 2010

Monday, February 1, 2010: Monday morning in the Scott household in LB, CA. The parents have to hustle to get the kids and themselves ready for the new week. Bob and Nancy watch the organized frenzy. Everyone is gone by 0715 except for Alessandra because grandpa is walking her over to Jenna's. Alessandra and I leave at 0740 and it looks to be another nice day.

When I get back, Nancy and I finish packing and loading up the rental. We leave at 0930 for LAX with a brief stop at Walgreen's so Nancy can buy some mints. The trip to LAX was uneventful except for normal traffic backups. We dropped the car off at Hertz and took the shuttle to the Terminal. Getting through Security was slow but we did get to the Gate 75 in time. The trip to Chicago was fast. We made it in less than 4 hours. After a two hour wait in Chicago we took off for GR. At GR we picked up the bags and took a taxi home. We got home at 2355.

Tuesday February 2, 2010: I set the alarm for 0626. It goes off and Nancy gets up but I sleep to 0710. It snowed last night so I had to shovel the walk. The snow was light so it took less than 20 minutes. Nancy heads to the MAC and I perform my normal Tuesday routine but at 50%. After a quick breakfast, yogurt and fiber one, I start up the C2 and head to the MAC. I did my MAC routine at 50%.

I called my eye doctor and told him of my recent problems. He saw me at 1145. I have a serious dry eye problem and the Doc gave me some drops. My next stop was the Kava House. I read the DFP and then headed home. As I was getting out of the car Kim drove up with Ms P. It appears that Ms P has some issues with dog sitters. If she did not get her way she got moody. I had a quick lunch and was heading out to run some errands when Nancy walked in. I left Ms P at home and headed to Bill and Paul's. I was going to buy a new super kayak carrier for the top of my C2. I was told that the new carrier would not fit on the C2. I must now develop Plan B. Does anyone have any ideas?

I also stopped at the bank and D&W to buy some milk, beer and bread. I bought a Power Ball ticket. After I got home I shoveled the walk (again) and took a short walk. I did check my email. On my SCECO email I had 520 emails. I had about 15 on my gmail account.

Nancy had to work at Meijer's Garden this evening so Ms P and I had dinner without her. After dinner I sat down to watch the National news and fell asleep for about 45 minutes. Nancy got home at 1955 in time for NCIS. I got my 30 in today, did you?

No comments: