Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday February 19, 2010

1620: TGIF. I was considering doing all my morning routine at the MAC. However, I decided against it because I cannot watch TV when I row. Today started at 0640 and I followed my normal routine. After the MAC I headed to the Kava House to read the papers and of course drink a cup of coffee. I finished the DFP and most of the WSJ. During the winter when I drive to the Kava House my stay is limited to 1 hour because that is the time limit on the parking meter. GR has a money crunch so the parking police are out in force.

When I got home I walked Ms P around the block. She appeared by her actions to be marking her territory every 1/2 block. Then I thought! females do not mark their territory, do they? After our short walk, I walked 30 minutes by myself.

A quick lunch and Ms P and I headed out for some errands. Our first stop was the car wash. The car wash was really crowded. I then stopped at the Lighting Center to get our bedroom lamp fixed. It will take a week. At Best Buy I was going to buy a printer cable for my second printer. They cost $33 so I decided to manually switch cables between machines.

I downloaded a piece of free software called My Heritage. It is suppose to make creating a family tree easy. I started putting family data in and in a couple of days I will be able to determine if it is of any value.

I have lost my "google earth" and cannot find it. I tried starting over my downloading the program again and I still cannot find it. Is it buried in google chrome? I think google is getting to big for its own good. They will become a target like microsoft.

Tonight Nancy and I are going to Great Lakes Shipping for dinner. First we will stop at the LMCU so Nancy can cash a check.

2140: Nancy and I both had the prime rib sandwich at GLS tonight. We got home in time for the news and then watched the Olympics.

The past two days have been beautiful. Clear blue skies and temperatures in the high 30s. However, we are expecting a big snow in next week. Tonight Nancy talked to my sister and found out that the surgery went fine. Helen is in her recovery mood. We wish her well.

No comments: