Wednesday, May 31, 2023

May 30, 2023

Tuesday May 30, 2023

Today we got back to normal.  Up at 0700 and we both got ready for MVP.  I had an oatmeal breakfast w/blueberries before I left.  I took my standard 5 mile bike ride to MVP.

Nancy was already finishing up her Tuesday routine when I arrived.  Every day after MVP Nancy drives to Panera for her morning coffee.

After my 30 minutes of calisthenics I biked to Family Foods.  Bought a bagel and Starbucks coffee.  Today I only read the MI newspapers.  Left at noon and headed home.  Total bike miles today, 9.8.

Showered, shaved before lunch.  This afternoon we ran errands.  First stop LMCU so Nancy could renew a CD.  Next stop Macatawa Bank so I could get cash for next week’s trip to CA.  Finally we stopped at Meijer’s to buy supplies.  

1700 we headed down to the outdoor patio for Happy Hour.  HH was not well attended probably because it was 90 degrees.  1800 we drove to Leo’s for our Tuesday Hot Dog.

Tonight we watched “High Desert” followed by “Shrinking”.

Tomorrow will be another very hot day.  Possible rain showers in late afternoon.


No comments: