Tuesday, May 23, 2023

May 22,2023

 Monday May 22, 2023

Blog time 2100, sitting in den

Bright sun streaming through window woke me up.  48 degrees in morning but up to high 70 this afternoon.

Nancy went swimming. I rode my bike 5 miles to MVP, did my calisthenics before biking to Forest Hills Foods. Bought donut and coffee before reading papers.

Got home at noon.  Bike miles today 9.8 miles.

Showered before driving to Meijer.  We really stocked up today.  I bought an electric razor for shaving my head.  Razor blades, wine, a years worth of tooth brushes, and scouring pads for the kitchen.

At home I had lunch and then a quick nap.

At 1700 we headed down to the outside patio for Happy Hour.  The temperature was in low 80s.  Very pleasant. About 10. Folks attended.

Tonight we had dinner in the main dining room.  I had the salmon and Nancy had the chicken special.  Our dinner guest were Lars Larson and wife Carol.  Tomorrow the Larsons are leaving for their summer home on Beaver Island.  They spend the summer on the island.

Tonight we talked briefly with both Debbie and Missy.

Tonight we watched the first episode of a new “Happy Valley” season.  It was good.

Temp was still in high 60s when we headed to bed.  Low tonight 52.  Tomorrow will be another dry, sunny day.  We really need a good shower.

No comments: