Monday, May 22, 2023

May 19, 2023

 Friday May 19, 2023

Blog time 1330 sitting in den

It was cloudy and threatening rain when got up at 0720.  My super-duper weather app said rain will start at 1100.  I will have to hustle to get my morning routine done before the rain.

Nancy left first thing for her Friday swim at MVP.  

Put on my new super all wool bike jacket and headed out.  Helen got me the jacket for my birthday.  Nephew Jason purchased it for Helen at his bike shop.

The temp was in low 50s but no rain.  It was Friday and usually MVP is crowded but not today.  Completed my calisthenics and headed home.  Total miles 8.5.  I beat the rain.  Took a quick shower.

Nancy walked in as soon as I completed dressing.  We immediately headed to Panera so I could get a bagel and coffee.  After the coffee we stopped at Meijer’s for weekend supplies.

Lunch followed by short nap.  Tonight we attended Happy Hour followed by dinner in the main dining room.  Nancy had the beef special and I had walleye.

Tonight we watched “The Last Thing He Told Me”.  I hate it when we cannot binge watch a show.  This single episode a week, sucks.

Dry weather continues through weekend.



No comments: