Wednesday, May 17, 2023

May 16, 2023

 Tuesday May 16, 2023

It is great waking up with sun in eyes.  Sunrise today 0616.  Nancy headed out early for her treadmill/stationary workout.  

I fixed an oatmeal breakfast with blueberries.  The temp was in high 40s when left for MVP.  I had to shorten today’s bike ride because at 1100 today Nancy and I are having our photos taken for the Cook Valley Directory.

Did my calisthenics and headed home.  Total of 8.5 miles.  

At home took a quick shower and we headed out for our photos at 1100.  No couples ahead of us so we were in and out of our photo session in ten minutes.

Our Doctor’s office called and recommended I start taking meds to control my high cholesterol.  I agreed and the prescription was sent to  Meijer’s on 28th.  Went to pick up meds and they were sent to another Meijer on 28th.  Meds will be sent tomorrow to correct Meijer.  Since we moved I will change our pharmacy to Forest Hills food which is around the corner from Cook Valley.

This and that:

Michigan Dem controlled legislature continues it pro Union legislation.  I don’t approve.

President Biden still makes many confusing statement.  And he wants to continue as President.  Odds are he will trounce Trump.

My metabolism must be off kilter because I have three layers on and most folks are wearing tees and shorts.

Tonight we attended Happy Hour and then headed to Leo’s for hot dogs,

We watched the final episode of the two episodes of “Dalgliesh”.  It was not very good.  The star is a pompous ass.

Tomorrow will be another sunny mild day.  Great news.




No comments: