Saturday, May 13, 2023

May 12, 2023

 Friday May 12, 2023

Blog time 1700 sitting in office.

Up this morning at 0700. Another nice day for biking.  Nancy put on swim suit and headed to MVP. 

I fixed oatmeal with blueberries for breakfast.  Put on bike clothes and pedaled 5.5 miles to MVP.  MVP was not very busy today.  It took 27 minutes to do calisthenics.  Quick shower and headed home.  

On ride home I stopped at Spectrum Health Lab to see if my new doc had put an order in for a blood test.  He had I will have the test done on Monday.

Coffee at Talsman furniture stores coffee shop.  The shop is very small but conveniently located on my route home.  I read the local news before heading home.

Nancy headed to book club at 1300.  She now knows the route.  

While she was gone I had lunch followed by short nap. 

A new pair of sketchers was delivered today.  Love the cushioned shoe.  It eases my hip pain.

Activities at Cook Valley are still shut down because of the Covid scare. 

This afternoon I got my auto insurance and home owners policies squared away.  I paid for a years worth of insurance.

Nancy got home from Book Club at 1530.  She said everything went well.

For dinner we went to Shepard’s Grill.  The place was crowded we had to wait 10 minutes for a table.  Nancy had bean soup and I had clam chowder.  Great soups.

Tonight we watched “The Last Thing He Told Me”. I slept through most of the show.  Also watched “Citadel “ on Prime.

Temps in low 60s when headed to bed.  Might get light showers tomorrow.

No comments: