Friday, May 19, 2023

May 18, 2023

 Thursday May 18, 2023

Blog time 1930 sitting in den

We all slept in until 0730 this morning. Helen said sleeping on the couch was comfortable.

This morning we had breakfast at “The Gathering Place”.  Nancy had toast.  Helen had a vegetarian omelette.  I had two eggs over easy with hash browns and toast.  We all had coffee. 

Stopped at Meijer’s for my pills.  Also stopped at Costco so Helen could fill her shopping list.

Helen left for home about 1500.

I finished the afternoon with an 8 mile bike ride. 

Today I went to You Tube to see how to install shaver heads in my Norelco shaver.  It was a great help.  Installed the shaver heads but now I cannot find the part I had to remove to get the heads in.  Another sign of aging?

Nancy and I attended Happy Hour this evening.  We had a very light dinner in our room.

Tonight we watched a show on Apple TV about a former druggie trying to get her life together by becoming a private detective.  It has potential.

Temp in 50s when we headed to bed.  I opened our bedroom window to get some fresh air.  Rain starting late tomorrow morning.  I will have to hustle to get my morning routine done before the rain.

No comments: