Wednesday, May 10, 2023

May 8, 2023

 Monday May 8, 2023

Blog time 1500 sitting in den

Up at 0700.  Nancy put on her swim suit and headed for MVP. I fixed oatmeal w/blueberries for breakfast.  It was mild outside, 56, so I put on mild weather bike clothes and pedaled to MVP.  

MVP was crowded this morning.  Why aren’t men in late 20 and 30s not working.  It took awhile to complete my calisthenics routine.

Pedaled home on my long route.  Total bike miles today, 8.5.

At home quick shower and then Nancy and I headed to Meijer’s.  Nancy picked up a prescription.  We also did some shopping.

I found time for a short nap.  At 1700 we headed down to Happy Hour.  Our dinner mates tonight were Lars Larson and wife.  The Larson’s live on Beaver Island during the summer.  We heard all about life on Michigans biggest island.

We talked to both Debbie and Missy tonight.  We watched another episode of “Diplomat” this evening.  It was still warm when we headed to bed.  Tomorrow will be a bright sunny day.


No comments: