Friday, May 12, 2023

May 11, 2023

 Thursday May 11, 2023

Blog time 1700 sitting in office

Up with sun at 0700.  Nancy left early for MVP.  Today is her treadmill/stationary bike day.  I took some time picking up.  The cleaning crew comes today at 1000.

It was 62 when I left for MVP.  I overdressed by the time I reached MVP I was drenched.

Light crowd today.  Did my calisthenics before jumping in shower.  Headed home after the shower.  Total miles 8.5

After lunch Nancy and I drove to Costco.  She had to pick up a prescription.  I bought eye drops and we also got a meatloaf dinner for this weekend.

Nancy has Book Club tomorrow at Connie Cadys.  We made a dry run so Nancy will have no problems driving tomorrow.

This afternoon we got word that several residents of Cook Valley have covid.  The management closed all activities including dining room.  Bummer, Nancy will miss her Friday night game of Mexican Train.

We left home at 1700 and headed to Rio Grande restaurant for a Trinity Lutheran Over 60 dinner.  About 30 folks attended.  We had a great time talking, drinking and eating.  Got home from the event at 2100.  Nancy headed straight to bed.  I stayed up to read the WSJ.  Immediately fell asleep and woke at 2200.  Packed it up and headed to bed.

Another warm sunny ahead.  Temps will reach high 70s.  Great news.




No comments: