Wednesday, May 3, 2023

May 2, 2023

 Tuesday May 2, 2023

Blog time 1600 sitting in office.

This morning it was cold and blustery.  Temp was 36 with sprinkles/snow mix.  No bike ride today.

My diverticulitis is still acting up.  I have one more day of pills so I hope they act fast. 

Oatmeal breakfast with blueberries today.  Nancy drove to MVP.  I did calisthenics and the stationary bike before showering.  Nancy walked on treadmills and pedaled on stationary bike.

After our exercise routine we drove to Panera for coffee and baguette.  We talked and did some reading.  Not much in papers.

At home I took a short nap.  Lunch today was yogurt.

I did make airline reservations for Ca and rearranged our schedules so no conflicts with our trip.

At 1700 we attended Cook Valley’s Happy Hour.  Very well attended.

For dinner I had a bottle of Ensure. For our viewing tonight we switched to Apple+.  Watched an episode of “Ted Lasso” and Harrison Ford’s show “Shrinking”.

Another cold night ahead.  Temps in low 30s.  No snow or rain in forecast.



No comments: