Tuesday, May 2, 2023

May 1, 2023

 Monday May 1, 2023

Big day for the Commies.  May Day parades in old USSR.

Blog time 1530 sitting in office.

Up today at 0700.  Temperature was 36, BRR.  High temp today will be in low 40s.  

I had a cup of yogurt for breakfast today.  Nancy is back driving and today she drove us to MVP.  Nancy swam and I did my calisthenics at 50%.  Also spent 10 minutes on stationary bike.

After our MVP time we headed to Panera.  Coffee/baguettes and some light reading.  

Today at 1100 I attended Cook Valley’s monthly Men’s meeting.  One topic that dominated was the raise in rates.  The manager took some major heat.  

For lunch today I had yogurt.  I also added some fiber cereal.  A diverticulitis diet requires fiber according to the internet and my sister, Helen.  She gave me a call today to see how I was doing.  She told me I must eat right.  Three bouts of diverticulitis in a year and they might remove part of your colon.  Ouch!

Took a short nap this afternoon.  Later we attended Cook Valley’s Happy Hour.  We had dinner tonight in the dining.  I had the salmon.  Nancy had chicken.  It was good.

Earlier today I called Missy to see if I still had noise on my FaceTime.  She said the call was loud and clear.  Debbie also FaceTimed this evening.  

Tonight we watched “The Good Cop” on Netflix.  

Checked out window before bed and it was cold and blustery.  More on way tomorrow.

No comments: