Thursday, June 1, 2023

May 31, 2023

 Wednesday May 31, 2023

Blog time 1330 sitting at desk.

Wednesday my easy day.  Slept in until 0730.  Nancy was already getting ready for her Wednesday swim.

It was 70 and sunny when I left this morning.  Today I biked to Panera on Lake Eastbrook.  I had a yogurt parfait and croissant for breakfast.  The place was empty.  Read the morning papers before heading home.  Today’s bike mileage, 9.9.

Showered before starting some Wednesday chores.  I did a load of laundry.  Hung a wall hook in the guest bathroom.  

Finished yesterdays blog and started today’s.  I am finally caught up.  

This and that:

With outdoor grilling season now starting many climate activists wants us to stop.  The emissions from burning charcoal is bad as is eating meat.  Many folks think farm animal farting releases too much methane into the atmosphere.  What would our grandparents think?

I sure hope the debt limit agreement passes.  The GOP crazies might try to stop it.

Speaking of GOP crazies, our neighboring Ottawa County has been taken over by this group.

I noted several sane GOP members are thinking of running for president.  Anybody but Trump.

The High School Spring sports season started windy, rainy and cold.  The last two weeks have been perfect, warm and sunny.

This afternoon we attended Happy Hour.  The temperature was 91.  Too warm for most folks.  It was held inside and was well attended.

We had dinner in the dining room.  I had the salmon and Nancy had French onion soup and a snack plate.

Tonight we watched “The Morning Show” on Apple TV.  Also watched “Shrinking”.

Missy FaceTimed this evening.  Everything ok.

Temp was in 80s at 2200.  Tomorrow will be another hot day.

No comments: