Thursday, June 8, 2023

June 6, 202

 Tuesday June 6, 2023

Blog time 0945 on Thursday sitting at dining room table in Debbie’s house, San Jose, California.  

Tuesday morning up at 0715.  Temp outside in 50s with sun.

Because we must spend time packing for our trip to Ca I am going to do my exercise routine at 50%.  

Took short bike route to MVP.  Calisthenics as mentioned earlier at 50%.

Stopped at coffee shop in Talsma’s Furniture Store.  Purchased coffee and bagel.  Read the Mi newspapers.  Before heading home.  Total miles 7.5.

Nancy and I started packing.  We are going for 14 days.  It is difficult deciding what to pack.  Bike clothes for San Jose.  Nice clothes for Grandkids graduations in Long Beach.  We also are meeting with Missy and AJ.  We hace a set of white tail deer antlers for AJ.  We both are taking our large suitcases.

We finally were packed in late afternoon.  I put the bags in the Escape before going to Happy Hour.  Spent 45 minutes at HH before before heading to Dining room.

I had made reservations for Monday and Tuesday dinner using Cook Valley’s app.  Both were for 0545 seating.  

When we got to the dining room we could not find our name on any of the tables.  I showed the manager our reservation on their app.  She said that for Tuesday I forgot to push confirm.  They would not let us have dinner.  Bummer!  As you might expect I was not a happy camper.

We were in bed by 2200.  Busy day tomorrow.

No comments: