Sunday, June 4, 2023

June 1, 2023

 Thursday June1, 2023

Blog time 1130 sitting in Family Foods

Slept in until 0730 today.  It was sunny and warm.  High today 91.

Biked 5.5 miles to MVP.  Noted that Nancy had already completed her routine.  Did my calisthenics routine in 30 minutes.

After MVP I biked to Family Foods.  I bought a bagel and coffee.  Read the Alpena and Detroit News before heading home. Total miles, 10 miles.

Today Nancy has lunch at the Cork with fellow Meijer Garden friends.  Nancy had a salad.

Today I have an appointment with my Dermatologist Dr Cahill.  We gave me a thorough check over.  On several spots he applied Liquid Nitrogen.  Overall I was given a passing grade.  I was one Happy Camper.

On my way out of the Doctor’s office I spotted a familiar Face.  It was Walt Meinert.  Walt was a civil engineer whose specialty was ground water.  When I worked for Kent County we hired Walt to help us.  He did a great job.  Like me Walt had just visited his dermatologist.  Other than a bandaged nose Walt looked great.  He is 91.  We had a nice talk.

Tonight we attended Happy Hour and then had dinner in the Main Dining room.

Watched a cop show that I slept through followed by Shrinking.  I was wide awake during Shrinking.

Another warm sunny day ahead.



No comments: