Friday, December 2, 2022

November 30, 2022

 Wednesday November 30, 2022

Blog time 1100 at Panera

Heavy winds with temp of 34, when unlocked garage and backed out Escape.  Today is Nancy’s swim day at MVP.  

Today is also my easy Wednesday. Light exercise at home and then walked to Panera for oatmeal.  I walked into the teeth of a 20 mph wind.  The walk home will be easier.

Read the Michigan papers and finished yesterday’s blog.  The walk home was indeed easier with the 20 mph wind at my back.

This afternoon we attended the showing of my old boss, Dave Despres.  Dave was 96 years old.

Dave was director of the Kent County Department of Public Works.  I worked for Dave from Labor Day 1968 until December 72.  Dave was a good boss.  

We were able to talk to Dave’s two sons and daughter.  I also had the opportunity to talk to an old college classmate who also worked for Kent County.

At home I had a spaghetti lean cuisine for dinner.  We watched an episode of “Inspector Morse”.

Checked Courtyard before bed.  Everything ok.  Mild weather tomorrow.

No comments: