Tuesday, December 13, 2022

December 12, 2022

 Monday December 12, 2022

Blog time 1111 sitting in Panera

Slept in today until almost 0730.  The morning temp was 30 with little wind and dry pavement.  Perfect winter bike day.

Unlocked garage and backed out the Escape.  Nancy left at 0815 for MVP and her Monday swim.

I did all my calisthenics at home today.  Of course no chin-ups of pull-ups while my shoulder is recovering.  It take me about 30 minutes.  No Y today.

Fixed oatmeal breakfast with blueberries for breakfast.  Bundled up for my morning bike ride.  While shoulder is getting better I decided no backpack.  Put my iPad in the bikes saddle bag.

The route I selected today for my ride to Y was 5 miles.  The absence of wind made the ride pleasant.

Stopped at Panera and ordered coffee and several baguettes.  Nancy soon joined me for a short visit.  After she left I finished reading the Alpena and Detroit News.   News wise Michigan seems to be in holiday mood.  Not much controversy.

At home I got in Fusion and ran errands.  

First stop Macatawa to get money for Kim who cleans on Thursday. 

Got my Fusion washed. 

At print shop, I ordered notepads, business cards and return address labels for our new Porter Hill address. 

At PakMor I had some documents shredded.

Finally at “Good Will” I dropped off a lot of surplus electronic and personnel items like phone holders, etc.

Quick lunch and then headed downstairs to continue getting my new office set up.

Got a call from my Dermatologist.  The spot on my neck they removed and tested was found to need more work.  I scheduled a surgery date.

Wrote monthly note to Grandkids.

For dinner I had a bowl of Cheerios with blueberries.

Tonight we watched a new show on Acorn.  I cannot recall the name of the show.

Checked Courtyard before bed.  Everything normal.  Temp will drop to 30 tonight.  Tomorrow will be the last day I can ride my bike for a while.  Winter storms heading our way.

No comments: