Friday, December 9, 2022

December 8, 2022

 Thursday December 8, 2022

Blog time 1100 sitting in Panera 

Up this morning at 0700.  We made a quick check of the house to make sure it is ready for the 1430 showing.

Wanted to have the kitchen spic and span so no breakfast at home today.  Nancy does not want me to dirty the kitchen.  I will have oatmeal at Panera.

The Orthopedic folks do not want me doing pull-ups until shoulder heals.  So no at home calisthenics.

Nancy left at 0800 for MVP.  She will ride the stationary bike and walk on treadmill.  I left several minutes later.  No bike today.

Today I rowed 1,000 meters on the Concept Rower, 80 sit-ups, and walk/ran a mile on the track.  Shower and then headed to Panera.

I ordered oatmeal and baguette.  Nancy arrived 10 minutes after I started eating.  We talked a bit and set a schedule for this afternoon.

Got home at 1300 spent some time making last minute house check.  At 1400 Nancy and I headed out.  We have 90 minutes to kill. 

 I like Eddie Bauer’s First Ascent lined pants so we took the scenic route to the Rivertown Crossing Mall.  The Mall is on the western edge of Kent County.

The Mall is a two story fully enclosed mall.  Nancy liked walking around.   We found the Eddie Bauer story and found exactly what I was looking for.  Nancy bought the pants for me.  They are a Christmas gift.  Cannot wear until Christmas.

Looked around the Condo and could not find any evidence of visitors.  Will call realtor tomorrow.

Very light dinner tonight.  We did watch the news.  Our nice weather will end Friday.  Snow/rain mix.

The Russians make a swap for the release of WNBA star Brittney Griner.  The big question among folks like me why did the Presdent not make an effort to release Paul Whelan who has been in Russian jail much longer than Griner?  I think it is politics.  What Democrat cares about Straight White Men.

Tonight we watched an episode of “Murder in Paradise”.  This show is always good.

Bright full moon when checked Courtyard before bed.  Tomorrow afternoon the rain/snow will roll in.


No comments: