Wednesday, December 21, 2022

December 20, 2022

 Tuesday December 20, 2022

Blog time 1930 sitting in Den

Slept in until 0730 today.  Will my wake up time get earlier after the winter solstice tomorrow?  Earlier daylight might get me up faster.

Today is Nancy’s bike/treadmill day at MVP.  She left home at 0815.

I did my at home calisthenics before oatmeal breakfast.  My shoulder is slowly healing so I am starting chin-ups and pull-ups.  Only do three which when I was in military was the required minimum.

Drove to Panera and did my morning reading.  Left Panera at noon.  This afternoon Nancy and I did some shopping.  Getting supplies in for Missy and AJ.  

First stop was Costco.  The place was jammed.  They had plenty of checkout stands open so not much wait checking out.

Last stop was Meijer’s.  I picked up a prescription,  while Nancy did some shopping.  

Lunch and then shaved.  Took a short nap.

It being Tuesday we had our hot dog night at Leo’s. We were surprised the place was jammed with senior citizens.

When we got home looked out our slider window.  Seven deer wear eating the nine ears I put out earlier.

Tonight we watched an episode of “Three Pines” followed by “One Lane Bridge”.   Almost done with both shows.

I did check the courtyard before bed.  Cold and clear.  The big storm is coming  on Thursday.



No comments: