Thursday, December 29, 2022

December 27, 2022

 Tuesday December 27, 2022

Blog time 1110 at Panera

Up this morning at 0730.  Checked weather,  temps in 20s all day, no snow.  Opened garage and backed out the Escape.

Nancy looked outside and saw several cars successfully driving up the Tahoe hill.  Decided she would drive to MVP for a ride on stationary bike and a walk on Treadmill.  

I called Don Somerdyke our plumber.  He will come Wednesday morning to fix some plumbing problems the buyer of our condo wants fixed.

I fixed an oatmeal breakfast with blueberries.  On my way to Y stopped at Macatawa Bank to get money for Kim who cleans on Thursday.  Kim called later and will not come this Thursday.

Missy and AJ are flying in tonight.  After I finish my coffee I will drive to Dick’s Sporting Goods to buy an air mattress for AJ to sleep on.

We did not go to Dick’s because we found a big blow up mattress that we must have bought at Costco.  I unpacked the mattress and plugged it in.  The Queen size mattress was inflated in less than a minute.  It looks good.

Put out corn for deer.  We had 7 visit the back yard.  They must be very hungry.

Today we drove to Leo’s for our Tuesday night hot dog.  Leo’s was empty.

At home we watched the news and an episode of “Murder in Paradise”.  At 2145 we got in Escape and headed to the airport. Let Nancy off and I drove to the cell phone lot.  The plane arrive right on time, 1015.  

It was great to see Missy and AJ.  They has a smooth flight.

We got everyone settled in before snacks and a talk.  Nancy and I headed to bed at midnight.

I did check the courtyard before bed.  Temp was in low 20s.  Thaw comes tomorrow.

No comments: