Thursday, October 6, 2022

October 5, 2022

Wednesday October 5, 2022

Blog time 1715 sitting in office.

Today is my easy Wednesday.  Up at 0720.

Nancy headed out at 0800 for her swim at MVP.

I did all my calisthenics at 50% at home.  It was 41 degrees so I dressed warm.

This morning I biked to Ada.  Had breakfast at Noona’s.  Fried eggs, hash brown, bacon and sourdough toast.

Ended breakfast at 1000.  Ada Bike had just opened.  I asked the Ada Bike mechanic to take my bike for a spin.  He heard the same noise I had been hearing.  Looks like bearings are dirty.  Will bring in next Wednesday.

On way home I stopped at Macatawa Bank to get money for Kim who cleans tomorrow.

We continue downsizing.  This afternoon I took 2 warm coats to Trinity Lutheran.  They are having a drive to help recent immigrants.

 Also assembled more clothes to take to Good Will.  I have many pairs of khakis but they all have to be ironed after washing.  No more ironing for me.  I will continue wearing Lululemon and Swet Tailor pants.  Low maintenance and super comfortable.

This afternoon I did a load of laundry.  Also took out trash.

For dinner tonight I had a cup of yogurt, toast and raspberries.  

Tonight we watched an episode of “Shetland”.  Super good.

Moon was shining bright when checked Courtyard before bed.  Morning temperatures will be in 50s and then a cool down begins.


No comments: