Friday, October 14, 2022

October 13, 2022

Up at 0700.  Unlocked garage and backed out Escape.  The temperature was 46. Also brought up an empty trash can.

Nancy headed out this morning to MVP.  She plans on riding the stationary bike and walking the treadmill.

I did the at home calisthenics before my oatmeal breakfast. Bundled up and bike the 5 miles to Y.

Calisthenics and walk before heading to Panera.  At Panera I read Alpena and Detroit News.  Left at 1130.

I keep reporting on deer sightings.  This is the mating season so they are very active.  Right now, 1730, we have three deer in our back yard.  

This afternoon we have an appointment with the renovation contractor for our Porter Hills unit.  We are meeting him at 1300.

As soon as I got home from Panera I quickly showered and headed to Porter Hills.

Steve the contractor met us at the door.  For the next 90 minutes we picked out paint for our unit, floor covering, color and type, cabinets, utilities and shower type.  

Steve estimates that the unit should be ready for occupancy about mid January.  Best we could do.

Stopped at Sam’s Club on way home so Nancy could renew member ship.  I dropped Nancy off and then headed to D&W.  Today is the 13th so I bought a Power Ball and Mega Millions lottery ticket.  

At home I read the GRP and some light reading before dinner.  No lunch today so I just had a cup of yogurt for dinner.

Tonight we watched an episode of “My Life is Murder”.

Checked Courtyard before bed.  Three deer were watching me from across Tahoe.  Temperature in 40s with rain.  On and off rain most of the night.

No comments: