Friday, October 28, 2022

October 26, 2022

 Wednesday October 26, 2022

Blog time 1945 sitting in den.

Up this morning at 0545.  Today I have Breakfast Club.

Stopped at Panera for a coffee to take with me.

Pouring rain on drive to downtown.

Today’s speaker was to talk on Myasthenia Gravis.  He did not show.

Stopped at Y on way home from BC.  Calisthenics at 50%.  Today I did try some running.  I can run 1000 feet with no problem.  

At home continued titavating.  Made several trips to Good Will.

For dinner tonight had lean cuisine’s meatball dinner.

Tonight we watched another episode of “Karen Pirie”.  The show is set in Scotland.  We have trouble understanding the brogue.  No wonder my ancestors left for North America.  

Checked Courtyard before bed.  It was cold frost possible tonight.


No comments: