Wednesday, October 26, 2022

October 24, 2022

 Monday October 24, 2022

Blog time 1200 at Panera

Slept in until 0730 today.  Checked weather on iPhone and they said rain this morning.  I will drive to Y.

Nancy headed out for her morning swim at MVP.  I did at home calisthenics before breakfast.

This morning I called Clean Sweep.  They will pick up junk in garage tomorrow at noon.

Also called realtor.  We agreed to adjust our asking price for condo.

Drove to the Y in a very light rain.  Did my calisthenics and a mile walk.  Today I walked a 21’ mile.  Good walking time for me but still passed by a lot of old folks.  

After Y headed to Panera.  The place was empty.

Nancy arrived at Panera just after I sat down.  She said the pool was empty, no waiting.  First swim in several weeks.

Forgot to mentioned last week, that Helen, Debbie, Nancy and I drove to Holland.  Our purpose was to visit a wood bowl factory. Most of the bowls are made of maple.  The bowls are popular among the Vegan community.  The bowls are sturdy and durable.  Debbie and Helen made purchases.  I was impressed with the operation.

At home I showered and then started bringing junk up from the basement.  I was surprised at how much pure junk we had.  Most of the junk was totally unsuited for Good Will.

This afternoon Nancy and I took a CPAC machine to Carelinc.  I had used the machine for several month until my favorite Doctor told me I did not need the machine.  Carelinc seemed appreciative.

This and that:

Just reading the news I cannot determine what party will prevail on Nov 8.  No reporting agency seems impartial.

I really think the main stream media has a strong liberal bias.

The election ads in GR are getting nasty.

For dinner tonight we finished the leftovers.

Tonight we watched another episode of Lucy Lawless’s “My Life is Murder”.  We thought is was a new series but I think had seen it  before.

I did check the courtyard before Bed.  Everything ok.


No comments: