Thursday, October 13, 2022

October 11, 2022

 Tuesday October 11, 2022

Blog time 1300 sitting in living room

Up at 0700, it was dark, sunrise not until 0752. Backed out escape.  The temperature 41 with sun until 2000.  Rain will start about 1900 and continue into tomorrow.

Nancy headed out at 0800 for her treadmill/stationary bike routine at MVP.

I do the at home stuff including oatmeal breakfast.  Bundled up and headed out on my 5 mile bike ride to Y.  Today I took the Bianchi because the Cannondale is at Ada Bike being repaired.

The Y once again was nearly empty.  I did chin-ups, sit-ups and walk today.  No push-ups because my shoulder is still sore.  I decided that I will have a shoulder doctor look at it.  What do you call shoulder doctor?

At Panera I got my free coffee and a baguette.  The baguette is now my go-to morning snack.

Left Panera early today.  I have 1300 meeting with our mover.  

The mover arrived at exactly 1300.  We walked through the Condo and I showed her what we want moved to Porter Hills.  She provided some good advice on what Bob and Nancy could do to assist.  I was satisfied with the answer.

I did have some concerns on what the mover would do with items we did not want.  I think we will retain other folks to help us with these items.  

I did make a delivery of some books we did not want to the library.  Next library run will be with old text books.  Finally decided I had no use for these books.  Who wants to hire an 84 year old engineer who let his license expire.

For dinner we finished Saturday’s pizza.  After the news we watched an English crime show whose name I could not recall.

During our after dinner walk we spotted six deer.  

Checked Courtyard before bed.  The temp was in 50s with light rain.

No comments: