Tuesday, October 4, 2022

October 3, 2022

 Monday October 3, 2022

Blog time 1130 at Panera 

It got cold last night.  Checked temp when got up.  It was 34.

First thing I unlocked garage and backed out Escape.  Nancy is going swimming this morning and then has a 1200 PT session.

After calisthenics and breakfast, I got out lined bike pants and my biking mittens.  It was 34 when it took off this morning for the Y.  With all the warm clothes I was comfortable.  Another bright sunny day.  It is now 1130 and the temp is 52, almost 20 degrees warmer than earlier.

From the Alpena News.  The AHS admin is trying to squash rumors.  Cat litter boxes are not allowed in the school’s bathrooms.  Wearing animal masks or meowing is not allowed. 

The Y today had a lot of working age young men.  Are they working from home or just unemployed? 

My shoulder is still bothering me when I do push-ups.  No problems with chin-ups.  I think I will stop until I can talk to my GP next Monday.

Got to Panera at 1100.  I have to leave at noon because I have a 1330 appointment with my ENT, Doctor Winkle.  Read the Alpena and Detroit News before heading home.

At home showered, dressed and left for the Doctors.  My appointment was for 1330.  Of course they said to arrive 15 minutes early.  I complied but of course I did not see Doc until 1350.  

Doctor Winkle checked polyps in nose.  Said everything ok see you in 9 months.  Mr Warmth.

Stopped at Meijer’s on way home.  Bought apples, Gala, and yogurt.

At home Nancy put me to work.  We cleaned out a small storage room.  I have enough material to make a run to Good Will.

1630 I made a quick run to Woodland Mall.  Last week at Macy’s I saw a perfect high visibility winter bike jacket.  They did not have my size.  Today I checked again and they said they had the right size in the back room.  The clerk checked and could not find.  Bummer.  How can Macy’s survive.  It is impossible to get waited on and they have limited inventory?

No lunch today so I had my lunch, yogurt and apple, for dinner.  Nancy added a bowl of blueberries.

After the dishes Nancy and I took a 3/4 mile walk. Great evening for a walk. Sun and temp in 60s.  Big change from 34 this morning.

Debbie FaceTimed this evening.  We gave a positive report.  Debbie is visiting GR on 19 Oct.

Tonight we watched another episode of “Wanted”.

Checked Courtyard before bed.  Nice bright half moon.

No comments: