Friday, September 9, 2022

September 8, 2022

Thursday September 8, 2022

Blog time 2000 sitting in office.

Up this morning at 0715.  Slight oversleep.  Nancy headed out at 0800 for MVP.  Today she rides the stationary bike.

I do my at home activities before oatmeal breakfast.  Put on bike clothes and headed to the Y.  Once again the Y was empty.

As usual I completed my walk and calisthenics in 30 minutes.  Put bike clothes back on and headed to Panera.

I took my iPad mini with me today.  Read the WSJ.  Headed home at noon.

Kim was still cleaning when I got home.  Put the bike rack on the Escape, loaded up the Bad Boy and headed to Ada Bike.  I am getting a tune up and new tires.  Told the bike will be ready next week.

Spent time in office catching up on my reading.

For dinner we headed to Culver’s.  We both had frozen custard for our dinner.

This and that;

The Daily Mail just after the announcement of the Queens death published several very negative statements on the Queen and her role in the the UK colonies.  Checked several hours later the the negative comments had been deleted.

This evening Nancy and I looked out the bedroom slider and saw four does prancing around.  We had never seen that much physical activity from deer.  Maybe because it is mating season the deer were trying to impress a big buck hiding in the wood.  Once again sex rules.

The Death of the Queen dominates the news. The Queen gained the public’s respect during the blitz of London she and her family stayed I London.

The Democratic controlled MSU Board of Regents is trying to ban businesses that give money to GOP.  Good grief!

Tomorrow Nancy has book club and she has not finished the book.  While Nancy was reading the book I watched a Netflix show called “Occupied”.  It is a show about Norway being taken over by Russia.  The show is in Norwegian.  Good show.

It was warm when checked Courtyard before bed.  Full moon bright in sky.  

No comments: