Wednesday, September 14, 2022

September 13, 2022

Tuesday September 13, 2022

Blog time 1700 sitting in office

Up at 0700, checked weather and it was a cool 55.  I will have to wear warmer clothing this morning.

Nancy head out at 0800 for MVP.  Today she rides the stationary bike.  I do my at home routine before heading out on bike ride to Y.  Today I wore my spring fall cold weather jacket.  It worked because I was comfortable.

Activities today.

Bike to Y

Calisthenics and walk at Y

Panera for coffee, bagel and some reading.

At home shower and shave before quick lunch.

Nancy continues to out draws.

Emptied both the trash and recyclables containers.

Dropped off a load of books at library.

Took some old legal documents to Pak Mail for shredding. 

Tonight being Tuesday we drove to Leo’s for our Tuesday hot dog and  fries.  Leo’s was  crowded.

No news tonight but we did watch episode 1, Season 7 of Shetland.  Good show.

Checked Courtyard before bed.  Bright Red moon tonight.  Not quite full.  


No comments: