Thursday, September 22, 2022

September 21, 2022

Wednesday September 21, 2022

Blog time 1720 sitting in living room

Today is my Easy Wednesday.  Up at 0715.  First thing this morning I open garage and backed out the Escape.  The temperature was 70 and cloudy.  Last warm day for awhile.

Nancy has a full schedule today so she is not going swimming.  Being my easy day I do all the calisthenics at home but at 50%.

Had breakfast today at Panera.  I asked Nancy to meet me there.  I hop on bike and pedal 3 miles to Panera.  Nancy arrived at the same time I did.  

I ordered oatmeal, bagel and coffee.  I had enough points I only paid for the bagel.  Nancy got her free coffee.

We sat and talked for 30 minutes.  After Nancy left I read the Mi papers.  Headed home at 1000.  Dropped off backpack and headed out on a longer ride.  Total bike miles today 10.3.

 Got home just before noon.  Nancy was heading out to her noon PT class.  I showered and took a short nap.

Nancy has wanted to change the bank account for her Social Security deposit.  We got on SS web site and got a phone number to call.  We spent over an hour on hold.  Finally when we did make contact with a real person it took less than 3 minutes to make the change.

Kim cleans tomorrow so we spent time getting ready.  

For dinner I had a Trader Joe’s frozen cod dinner.  It was very good.  

Missy FaceTimed this evening.  She was sitting in a Ralph’s parking lot waiting to buy some chips for AJ’s dinner.  Everything is going ok.

Tonight we watched an episode of “Vera on BritBox”.  I gave it a B.

Temperature was still in 60s when checked Courtyard before bed.  Temperature will drop to low 50s this evening.  Next week high temps only in 60s.


No comments: