Wednesday, September 7, 2022

September 6, 2022

 Tuesday September 6, 2022

Blog time 1730 sitting in living room.

Today is back to work for most folks.  Apple is making employees work at least 3 days a week in the office.  Debbie is not looking forward to the commute.

Today Nancy is heading to MVP for some time on the stationary bike.  I did my workday calisthenics at home and then oatmeal breakfast.

Today I bike to Y.  The Y was not crowded.  I did my standard routine before heading to Panera.  Panera also was not crowded.  Ordered coffee and bagel and then read WSJ on my mini.

Got home at 1130. Total bike miles, 9.2.  Showered and shaved before lunch of yogurt and apple.  

Today I made a trip to Macatawa to get money for Kim who cleans on Thursday.  I gave her a slight raise.

My reading glasses are too weak.  Presently use 2.0 but must upgrade to 2.5.  Stopped at Walgreen and bought a pair.

I thought my Chase Credit card web site was acting up.  Stopped at the local Chase bank and had their website guru check things out.  Everything was fine.

At home I took a short nap.  After the nap Nancy and I started going through some old files we had downstairs.  Tossed most of them and the rest will be shredded.  Our move to Porter Hills is going to be a lot of work.

For dinner tonight we drove to Leo’s for our Tuesday hot dog.  We each had a hot dog and shared an order of fries.  Hot dogs on Tuesday are $1.50.

Tonight we watched “Republic of Doyle”.  Alway a refreshing show.

Bright full moon when I checked Courtyard before bed.  Is the moon called a Harvest Moon?  Temperature was in 60s.  Tonight I opened the slider so we could get some fresh air.

No comments: