Friday, September 2, 2022

September 1, 2022

September 1, 2022

Blog time 1630 sitting in living room.

Up early because I am meeting the sales rep from Porter Hill at Panera. Time of meeting 1030.

Normal at home morning routine.  Biked the 5 miles to Y.

David from Porter Hills arrived at Panera at exactly 1030.  We talked about our upcoming move to Porter Hills.  He identified our apartment.  Third floor with great view outside.

The present occupant has lived in the unit for 23 years.  Considerable work must be done to get the apartment ready for our move in.   Estimated move in date late Oct.

I was given a floor plan so I can layout where our furniture will be placed.  All in all a productive meeting.

I spent the rest of the morning reading the WSJ.  Not much good news.

Dr Santos office called about my recent request for help.  My MG has been acting up which is noticeable by drooping left eye.  I told the caller my problem and in recent episodes Dr Santos had prescribed Steroids.  The caller will talk with Dr Santos and call me back.

Left Panera at 1200.  Total bike miles today, 8.

Today is September 1, all metrology students consider this the first day of Fall.  So good by summer, and welcome Fall.

Nancy has a noon time lunch with College friend Karen Horlings.  Nancy had already left when I got home.

Showered and shaved before lunch.  After lunch I moved down to office for some blog writing.  

Called realtor if it was ok to move my desk and our downstairs bedroom set out of the Condo.  I was worried that the blank space left by these large pieces of furniture would impact our Condo sale.  She said it was ok.

We had a light dinner tonight.  Watched the news and then switched to Apple +TV.  Tonight we watched episode 1 of Blackbird.  I fell asleep half way through.  Nancy said it was dark but interesting.

Checked Courtyard before bed and saw two deer across Tahoe Drive.  It was warm and very humid.

Looks like a rain free Labor Day Weekend.

 

 

No comments: