Sunday, September 4, 2022

September 3, 2022

 Saturday September 3, 2022

Blog time 1100 sitting in office, listening to Wood Guthrie CD.

Up at 0700, sunrise today 0709, the days are getting shorter.

Today we drove to downtown Ada for Breakfast.  Nonna’s was busy but we very able to get a seat outside.  Beautiful morning to have breakfast outside.  

Nancy just had a muffin.  I had fried eggs, potatoes, bacon and sourdough toast.  Very good.  

After breakfast we took a short drive.  Stopped at Panera for our free coffee.

At home Nancy started the laundry.  My first chore was to replace the padded toilet seat with a normal seat.  My hip has healed enough that I no longer require a padded seat.  Too much info?

For my exercise today took a 9.5 mile bike ride.  I spotted a fawn eating at the edge of my route.  Took several photos.  Sure hope she puts some weight on before winter sets in.

Showered and shaved as soon as I got home.  Took a short nap.

For dinner tonight we drove to Culver’s.  We each had frozen custard, small size.  Finished with a short drive.

Tonight we watched the Australian show “Crownies”.  It was just ok. 

 A check of the Courtyard tonight found everything ok.  Tomorrow the temps will remain in 60s.  



No comments: