Monday, October 11, 2021

October 9, 2021

 Saturday October 9, 2021

Blog time 1700 sitting in office.

Up this morning at 0715.  We both quickly dressed and headed to “The Gathering Place” for Breakfast.  We were late so we did not get our preferred table.  Nancy had a Western Omelette and I had oatmeal and scrambled egg.  We both had raisin toast with coffee.

Took a scenic route home.  Just before 1000 we drove to Breton Village.  Nancy visited Talbots and I looked in Fitzgerald’s and the Orvis store.  Only Nancy made a purchase.  

Dropped Nancy off at home and then I headed to Meijer’s to fill up the Escape.  Also visited Total Wines and bought 3 bottles of my favorite red blend.

Today I took a 10 mile bike ride.  It was 62 and foggy when left home.  Lately on these foggy days I have both my front and rear lights on.  

After the ride I showered and shaved.  Got in the Fusion and drove to Meijer’s for gas.   Gas was $3.39.  Also bought a bunch of bananas at $0.59 per pound.

No nap today.  Spent time in office cleaning my desk.  Also watched some of the UM vs Nebraska game.  UM was lucky.

For dinner tonight Nancy and I headed to Bagger Daves.  The restaurant is less than a mile from our Condo.  I had a cheeseburger and Nancy had a grilled cheese.  Best cheeseburger in town.  We are surprised at the number of empty tables at this great restaurants. 

Tonight we watched a terrible movie on Prime.  It starred Tommy  Lee Jones and was called Wander.  We both gave it a D.

Temperature was still in 70s when checked Courtyard at 2200.  Light rain tonight predicted.  Temps on Sunday and Monday will reach high 70s.  


No comments: