Friday, October 15, 2021

October 14, 2021

 Thursday October 14, 2021

Blog time 1115 at Panera on Lake Eastbrook Blvd.

Pitch black when got up at 0700.  Sunrise today is at 0756.  I can’t wait for DST to end.

Nancy has a class at MVP this morning.  Later she will try to get an appointment with Dentist.  She is having problems with another tooth.  Second time this week. 

After Chin-ups I shaved my head and face. Today is Good grooming Thursday.  Oatmeal breakfast and then drove to Y in pouring rain.

Finished calisthenics, walked 1/2 mile and rode 4 miles on stationary bike.  At home quick shower and then drove to Panera.

Got coffee and baguette before settling down to read.

Left at 1200

Nancy and I drove to Hobby Lobby to get frame so I can get a Navy certificate framed.

Lunch and then headed downstairs

On this date date in 2009 Missy and Akerke left Kazakhstan to make a home in the USA.  After a long adoption process Missy was the happiest mother in USA.  It has been 11 years in the USA for Akerke.  We all love her and glad she joined the family. 

Nancy had a 1600 Dentist appointment.  I drove her and sat in car reading on my mini.  To connect to the internet I used my iPhone, a great feature.

After her appointment we stayed in the north end and had dinner at Kitchen 67.  It is a Brann’s owned bare bones eatery.

I had a beer and a bowl of acorn squash bisque.  The soup was outstanding.  Nancy had Mac and cheese which she said was very good.  Kitchen 67 is now on our “return to list”.

Got home in time for evening news.  After the news we watched Death in Paradise.

Debbie FaceTimed us this evening.  Everything ok in GR and SJ.

Nancy got a FaceTime call from Alessandra.  She was attending her brother’ baseball game.  Nancy and Alessandra had a nice talk.

Checked Courtyard before bed.  Everything secure.  Bright moon.  Temperature will drop to low 50s this evening.


No comments: