Saturday, October 30, 2021

October 29, 2021

 Friday October 29, 2021

Blog time 1100 at Panera on Lake Eastbrook Blvd.  

Up this morning at 0700.  This morning Nancy is swimming at MVP.

I dressed and drove to UM’s Laboratory on East Beltline.  This morning I had a scheduled blood test.  It went smooth with no waiting.

After the test I drove to Panera.  I have a free breakfast sandwich so I got an egg and cheese sandwich on toasted bagel.  Sandwich was ok.

This morning I have several errands:

Purchase wine at Total Wines

Stop at Meijer’s to get yogurt, Ensure, cookies, ginger ale, naan 

Final stop cleaners to pick up shirts and a sweater I had dry cleaned.

All the errands were successfully completed.

Today has been another misty cool day.  Temp in 50s with light mist.

Spent time in office reading and catching up on bills.

Tonight at 1630 we headed to Brann’s for dinner.  A good portion of the restaurant was roped off because of staffing problems.

I had wine and a bowl of chili.  Nancy had a burger with fries.  I helped her finish the burger.

Tonight we watched an episode of Midsomer Murders.  

Just before bedtime I asked Nancy to help me take a cap off a bottle of tonic water.  Nancy held the bottle while I turned the cap unsuccessfully.  Bad news I opened up the scar on my right hand from recent surgery.  I totally forgot about the scar.  Stupid on my part.  We cleaned the area and placed a bandage.  

What about tonic water?  Every once in a while my right leg gets restless and a sip of tonic water helps.

Called Helen this afternoon and she is doing as well as expected.  She is coming to GR in mid Nov.

Debbie FaceTimed this evening checking up on our health. We said perfect.

Checked the Courtyard before bed.  Everything’s locked up and secure.  It was drizzling and 48.  When will the rain end?


No comments: