Saturday, October 23, 2021

October 22, 2021

October 22, 2021

Blog time 0940 sitting in Panera on Lake Eastbrook Blvd.

I woke up this morning at 0630.  It was still dark, sunrise at 0805.  The temperature was 36.  Coldest temp this fall.

Nancy headed out at 0800 for her swim at MVP.  Later she is having lunch with friends.

I decided to do some calisthenics that do not involve my hand.  No chin-ups or push ups but sit-ups, legs raises and knee bends are ok.  The modified routine took 20 minutes.

Dressed in warm clothes and drove to Panera for coffee and a baguette.  Later I will check out Eddie Bauer in the mall.

My main mission this morning is to buy cookies at Costco. We will take to cookies to Gaylord on Monday. 

I did not make it to Eddie Bauer but instead headed to Duluth Trading Company followed by a visit to Cabella’s.  I did not buy anything but got some ideas for future when I am in need of cold weather gear.

On way home I stopped at Costco to purchase cookies.  As I said earlier will take the cookies to Gaylord on Monday.

Kim cleaned today.  The house looks good.

Nancy said her lunch with friends went well.  She had lunch with Becky Verker, Carol Masten and Pan Haskins.  All had sons in Steve’s class at Ottawa.

I had oatmeal with a banana for lunch today.  After I took a 1.5 mile walk.

Finished the afternoon with a nap.

For dinner I had yogurt with cheese and blueberries.

This evening we watched an episode of New Tricks followed by Death in Paradise.  Both were good shows.

Cold and gloomy when checked Courtyard before bed.

No comments: