Wednesday, October 13, 2021

October 12, 2021

 Tuesday October 12, 2021

Blog time 1750 sitting in office.

Up this morning at 0700.  It was pitch black with temp in low 60s.  Weather app said rain all day.   It was right.

Nancy is feeling much better this morning.  She headed out at 0800 for a class at MVP.

Pull-ups before breakfast.  I had my standard oatmeal with banana breakfast.

I checked our mailbox first thing because we did not get mail yesterday.  Dummy! I forgot yesterday was a holiday, Indigenous People’s’ Day, no mail on holidays. 

Dressed in civilian clothes and drove the Fusion to the Y.  Once again the Y was empty compared to pre pandemic.  Calisthenics, short walk and 4 miles on stationary bike.

Quick shower at Y and then drove to Dr. Kutsche’s office.  Today I got my flu shot.  I had to wait an hour but luckily I brought my mini-iPad so I did some reading while waiting.

Stopped at D&W on way home.  I wanted to buy some Ensure Light.  Like Meijer’s they did not have any.  Maybe it is being discontinued?  Will substitute milk.

Activities for remainder of day:

Lunch

Nancy and I made trip to Costco.  Purchased trash can for kitchen.

Stopped at Meijer’s for Nancy prescription.

Took a short nap.

Great dinner tonight, chicken with dressing along with corn, coleslaw and cookies.  Very good.

After dinner watched the news.  

Nancy called Akerke on FaceTime.  They had a good talk.

We also got a call from Sister, Helen.  She had planned on coming to GR this week but had to cancel.  Don is not doing well.  Our prayers are with Helen and Don.

Debbie FaceTimed to check on our well being.  We are being well!  Poor joke.

Tonight we watched an episode on Acorn, My Life is Murder.  Good show for relaxing.

It was still misting when checked Courtyard before bed.  I am getting tired of all this rain.  Temperature will drop to 50s tonight.  I think Fall has finally arrived.


No comments: