Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Monday June 29, 2020

Monday June 29, 2020

Blog time 1145 at Panera

We all got up at 0630.  Nancy took Ms P out.  Sadly she had another seizure.

This morning Nancy has a 0945 Physical Therapy session.    The jury is still out on how helpful the PT sessions are.

I start with calisthenics and then breakfast.  Left home at 0830 for my morning bike ride, 10 miles.  Showered put on clean clothes and biked to Panera, a distance of 0.8 miles.  It was sunny but hot, 82.

Panera was not crowded.  They must be hurting with the lack of patrons.  

Checked my email, read the Alpena News and NEWS app on my iPad.  Started the WSJ before heading home.  

The Coronavirus news dominates.  The BLM media coverage seems to be quieting.  Slowly some cooler heads are emerging.

I sure hope we have at least four presidential debates.  I want to know how the candidates react under pressure.

Lunch and then I headed downstairs.  I made an effort to reattach the screen slider door.  Nancy gave me a hand but to no avail.  I am so frustrated all my measurements show the screen should just easily slide on the tracks.  Nancy said for me to call a handyman friend.  Maybe!

After all my effort I needed a shower.   Followed the shower with a nap.  Today I took my nap downstairs because it is nice and cool.

I turned the AC on at 1700.  Nancy and I took a short walk before dinner.  We had our normal light Monday dinner.   

After the news and Jeopardy we watched an episode of Midsomer Murders.  We are now on season 16.  I think the show went on for 21 seasons.

FaceTimed with daughters today.  We told them we were hot but otherwise ok.  Actually I like the heat.  I don’t like AC.

Took Ms P out at 2200. It was 75.  Turned the AC off before turning in.





No comments: