Saturday, June 6, 2020

Friday June 5, 2020

Friday June 5, 2020

Blog time 1920 sitting in living room

Another hot sunny day in GR.  Temperature reached 82.

Up at 0630, Nancy was already getting ready for her 3.5 mile walk.  I did all my calisthenics this morning before breakfast.  After breakfast I dressed lightly and hopped on my single speed and took a 10.5 mile.

Every day we have more and more folks walking and biking on the path.  My biggest concern is getting caught in a dog leash.  Some small folks have trouble keeping their big dogs in check.

At home I showered before driving to Panera for my morning coffee.  Spent some time in parking lot reading email and the Alpena News.  Next Monday I will be able to sit inside Panera.  Slowly the restrictions are coming down.

Had lunch as soon as I got home from Panera.  I sat in living room to do some more reading but fell asleep.  Nancy said it was nap time.  I agreed.

This afternoon Nancy’s dental crown fell out.  The same crown that fell out earlier this week.  She will get it reattached on Monday.

No apple snack for Nancy so I ate a whole apple.  Finished the afternoon with a short walk.

Dinner tonight was the pin wheel sandwich’s we purchase earlier at Costco.  Tonight we watched the news.  I especially liked the Brooks and Shield debate on PBS.  Always good to hear a civil discussion.

We watched an episode of Midsomer Murders.  We have to ran out of episodes soon.  This show is always our fall back show when we cannot agree.

Debbie and Missy called tonight.  We gave a positive report.  This time of year CA weather is cooler than GR.  

It was 75 when took Ms P out at 2200.  Tomorrow will be another nice sunny day. 








No comments: