Monday, June 8, 2020

Sunday June 7, 2020

Sunday June 7, 2020

Blog time, 1 day later Jun 8 0900 sitting in living room.  I have to been more timely.

I took Ms P out at 0530. The sun was already up.  Looks like another nice sunny day.  I went back bed and slept in until 0700.

Nancy headed out first thing for her morning walk.  I had breakfast and then drove to Panera to get our coffees.

This morning we attended Trinity Lutheran’s virtual service which started at 0915.  This was Sunday number 12 for virtual services.  Today’s Homily was given by the Church’s Bishop.  Current events dominated her Homily.

After Church I put on my bike clothes and took a nine mile ride.  Beautiful day for a bike ride.  Many bikers were out enjoying the great weather.  

June is one of my favorite months.  This June the weather has been great.  Long sunny days and not too hot.  Today we have 15h 13’ of daylight.

Today I had a light lunch.  The reason being that at 1500 Nancy and I are driving to Culver’s for a frozen custard.  Nancy lost a dental crown so chewing is not easy.  Soft custard is the answer to her chewing problem.

Spent several hours in living room reading the GRP and news headlines on my iPad.  Except for rioting and Coronavirus not much news.

At 1500 we drove to Culver’s.  We were surprised at how long the Drive Thru lane was.  It took 15’ to order.

We sat on the deck and ate our custard.  Very pleasant. Took and nap and then finished the afternoon with a mile walk.

Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for dinner tonight.  No side dishes because I was full from the afternoon’s custard.

We watched part of 60 Minutes tonight before switching to Apple TV.  We watched another episode of Murder City.

Missy is spending her mornings walking the beaches in LA.  Every morning she sends a video showing the empty beaches.

Tonight Debbie FaceTimed us.  We spent time catching up on weekend activities.  

Mid 70s when took Ms P out at 2200.  Nice weather continues tomorrow.

No comments: