Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Tuesday June 9, 2020

Tuesday June 9, 2020

Blog time 1530 sitting in office

Up at 0630.  Nancy had already taken Ms P out.  It was hot and sunny.

Surgery tomorrow so Nancy is taking it easy today.  However about 0800 she decided on a short walk.

Calisthenics at home and then breakfast.  Followed my normal Summer bike route, 10.5 miles.  Today I saw some road kill, deer, raccoon and possum.  Temperature was in mid 70s.  Perfect weather for a ride.

Got home at 0940, I know that because my super duper Apple Watch app told me so.  Shaved and showered before heading to Panera to get coffee and a bagel.

Made several stops after Panera.

Macatawa Bank to get money for Kim who cleans on Friday.

Filled up the Escape.  

Stopped at Harvest Foods to get some 92% cocoa bars.

At home I headed downstairs.  It was cool so I opened all the windows.  It doesn’t take long for the basement to warm up.  

My first chores was to get a ladder and check out the basement bathroom vent.  Took off the cover and decided that it requires an electrician to fix the vent.  Way above my pay grade.  I jury rigged the down stairs slider screen so I can open the slider and let the warm air in.  

Read the Alpena News and emails before lunch.  Quick lunch and then I drove Nancy to the LMCU so she could deposit her IRA check.

Nancy got a call at 1300 from the Doctor’s office.  Her surgery is scheduled for 1030 tomorrow.

Continued reading the news in the cool office.  Fell asleep reading so decided I needed a nap.

After the nap I took a short walk.  For dinner tonight Nancy warmed up some bean soup.  Also had a scone.

After the news and Jeopardy we switched to Apple TV.  Tonight we watched an episode of Murder City.  We have developed a liking for this show.  Unfortunately only one more episode left in this season.

Took Ms P out at 2200.  Temp was 75 and it was very humid.  I knew this because it was raining.
Debbie and Missy called this evening.  We gave them a report on Nancy’s pre surgery preparations.  Everything is ok in GR 

No comments: