Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Monday June 15, 2020

Monday June 15, 2020

Blog time 1530 in office

Up at 0545 to take Ms P out.  Temperature was 45 but it looks like another great sunny day.  High temps this afternoon in low 70s.

Back to bed and finally got up at 0730.  I did my calisthenics before breakfast.  After breakfast I dressed and headed to Panera.  Ordered coffee, oatmeal and a baguette.  I will take the oatmeal home.  Nancy will have it for dinner.

Spent about 20 minutes reading emails and Alpena News.  AHS graduating class size this year was 274.  This weekend a graduation was held.  The class was partitioned into three sections of about 90 students.  Each group had a separate ceremony.  The Graduation was held in the football stadium.  Each student was only allowed four family members.  Mask and separation was enforced.  Under the circumstances I thought it was a great idea.

Got home at 1000 and drove Nancy to her Doctor’s appointment.  She is having her goiter checked.  Our temperature was taken and we answered questions before entering the office.  Nancy was given an ultrasound test and she passed with flying colors.

We got home at noon and at 1230 I headed out on a 10.5 mile bike ride.  Normal time for this ride is 1h15’.

Late lunch.  Afternoon activities:

Called Ada Bike about scheduling a mid-season maintenance.  Will take the bike in tomorrow.

I spent time taking apart our basement bathroom vent.  Checked out the vent and decided if I can find a replacement part I could fix the vent myself.

The vent is made by NuTone.  I checked on-line and could not find a similar vent.  Tomorrow I will go to Home Depot and Lowe’s to see if they can help me find a replacement.

I ended the afternoon with a mile walk.

We had a light dinner tonight.  After we watched the news and Jeopardy we switched to Apple TV.  Tonight we wanted to watch Wycliffe on Prime.  When I opened the program we found the show was not on Prime but another channel I am not familiar with.  The show had commercials.  Bummer!  In the future I will have to be careful.  

Tomorrow will start a warmup.  Temps might reach 80.  80 is good.

This afternoon Granddaughter Alessandra FaceTimed Nancy.  Nancy appreciated the call.

Deborah and Missy FaceTimed tonight.  We told them Bob and Nancy were enjoying our great weather.  



No comments: