Saturday, June 27, 2020

Thursday June 25, 2020

Thursday June 25, 2020

Blog time 1200 at Panera

Did you know today is Leon day.  Leon is Noel backwards.  6 months to Christmas.  

Up at 0630.  Nancy had already taken Ms P out.  It was sunny with temps in high 50s.

Calisthenics before my oatmeal breakfast.  Hopped on bike at 0830 and took my 10.5 mile route.

Shaved and showered before driving to Panera.  Panera is just not what it use to be.  If they didn’t have cheap coffee, $0.30 daily, I might find an alternative.  That said Panera does give me an opportunity to write blog and do my iPad routine while drinking hot coffee in a quiet surrounding.

Got home at 1300.  Lunch and then Nancy and I head to Costco.  Today we bought wine, pin wheel sandwiches, cheese, mini naans, cheerios and lotion.  We were going to split a frozen yogurt but Costco’s food court discontinued yogurt.  On way home we made a quick stop at Aldi’s.

This afternoon I found time for a nap and an apple snack.  For dinner we had pin wheel sandwiches purchased earlier today.  I had mine with coleslaw.

After dinner,  fixed Nancy her cheese/cracker snack.  Before settling down to some TV I took a mile walk.

Tonight we watched Line of Duty.  We both liked the show.

Talked to both Debbie and Missy today.

No comments: