Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Tuesday June 2, 2020

Tuesday June 2, 2020

Blog time 1900 sitting in living room

I was up at 0540 and took Ms P out.  After she completed her bidness I headed back to bed.

Nancy headed out early for her 3.25 mile walk.  It was warm, low 60s, so Nancy dressed accordingly.

I did my calisthenics before breakfast.  I also dressed for the warm weather.  My bike ride this morning was 10.6 miles.

Shaved and showered before heading to Panera for coffee and a bagel.  Sat in parking lot and read my emails.

At home I settled in my office to finish yesterday’s blog and start my reading.  The rioting and Coronavirus dominates the news.  The media is having a feeding frenzy.  This morning I also wrote my monthly note to the Grandkids.

Jennifer Dougherty sent me some photos of the Curtis Road bridge.  This bridge was designed by SCECO in the 90s and was damaged by the recent dam failure in Midland County.  

Eric Rickert another ex employee asked Jennifer to forward the photos to me.  I emailed Eric with a proposed repair option.    

Lunch and then I ran some errands.

Stopped at Tailor shop and picked up pants.
Picked up shirts from laundry.
At D&W I mailed the Grandkids note.

Found time this afternoon for a nap followed by our apple snack.  Finished the afternoon with a mile walk.

The temperature reached the mid 80s this afternoon.  I turned on the AC to lower the inside temperature.  Turned it off just before bed.

Tonight we finished the lamb shank from Saturday.   Also had a salad and a blueberry scone.

Watched the news and Jeopardy before switching to Apple TV.  We have been having problems with our Prime TV.  I fixed it by unplugging everything and plugging back in.  It worked.  Simple sometimes is good.

Tonight we watched Murder City.  I like this show.  It was warm and muggy when took Ms P out at 2200.  Heavy rain predicted for later tonight.

Debbie and Missy like clockwork called tonight.  We gave a positive report.


No comments: