Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Monday June 22, 2020

Monday June 22, 2020

Blog time 1030 sitting in living room

Up at 0630, Nancy had already taken Ms P out.  It was hot and humid.  

Nancy finally had an almost pain free night.  Tuesday she has an appointment with her surgeon.  He will remove the stitches.

Started the day with calisthenics.  Next week the Y is suppose to open.  If so, most of my calisthenics will be done there.

Before breakfast I headed to Panera for morning coffee.  I had breakfast at home.

This morning Davidson Electric is coming to fix or replace our downstairs bathroom light and vent.  They arrived at 0930.  After seeing the existing fixture decided we needed a new one.  They made a quick trip to Home Depot and are now installing it.

The new bathroom light and vent are working fine.  I will now resume using this bathroom.  I like the small shower.  It is so small it is impossible to fall. 

After the Electrician left I ran errands.  

First stop was Macatawa Bank.  The lobby was finally open and I was able to check on some accounts.   

Dropped shirts off at the laundry.

Filled the Escape up.

Bought bananas at D&W.

At noon I took my daily bike 10.5 mile ride.  Not many bikers or walkers today.  I assume it is because of the heat and humidity.

This afternoon:

Lunch

Reading and writing blog

Short walk

Apple snack

Heavy shower late this afternoon.  It rained so hard we had an inch of water on the concrete slab outside the basement slider.  Luckily the shower was of short duration.

Being Monday we had a light dinner.  I had a bowl of Cheerios with a banana and scone.

After the news we watched episode 1 of the new season of Grantchester.  We liked it.  

Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and watched Bordertown.  Finland in winter is beautiful.  I can see why they settled in Michigan’s UP.  It reminded them of home.

Took Ms P out at 2200 and it was still hot and humid.  The house was uncomfortable so I turned the AC on.  Turned it off at 0200.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed us today.  We gave a positive report.  





No comments: