Friday, June 12, 2020

Thursday June 11, 2020

Thursday June 11, 2020

Blog time 1320 sitting in living room

Heavy rains passed through last night.  Ms P got me up at 0550.  I took her our.  The rain had stopped. It was sunny and temps in low 60s.  Looks like a great day.

I headed back to bed and did not get up until 0730.  Good grief 0730.   What self respecting Scott male sleeps past 0600?

I did my calisthenics before breakfast.  It was cool this morning so I put on an additional layer.  Today I took my normal 10.5 miles bike route.  

Shaved and showered as soon as I got home.  Headed to Panera to pick up a coffee and a bagel.  Finished yesterday’s blog and read the Alpena News and email before lunch.

This afternoon I ran errands.  First stop was Home Depot.  I am looking for a replacement bathroom ceiling light with built in vent.  The exiting fixture is a NuTone.  Home Depot carries NuTone but not our model.  I will have to look online.

I am also looking for a replacement screen for our downstairs slider.  Home Depot has some in stock but I will have to make some good measurements of our existing screen to see if I can find a proper fit.  I also stopped at Lowe’s but came up emptied handed.

Finished the afternoon with a short nap.  

Nancy so far has not had any serious pain from her surgery.  She has been following Doctor’s orders by taking it easy and keeping her foot elevated.

For dinner tonight we finished a Costco Chicken Pot pie.  It was very good.  Nancy also fixed a salad.

Tonight we watched the news and Jeopardy before switching to Apple TV.  For the past two days we have been watching Apple TV in the living room.  Although the screen is smaller, the living room couch allows Nancy to keep her foot elevated.

Tonight we watched a new Agatha Christie series on Prime.  We both liked it.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed us tonight.  We gave a positive report.

It was sprinkling when took Ms P out at 2200.  Cool front moving in.

No comments: