Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Monday June 1, 2020

Monday June 1, 2020

Today is the first day of Summer according to the Meteorologists.  About time!

I was up at 0630.  Nancy had already taken Ms P out.  It was sunny but a cold 45. 

This morning Nancy has a 0845 appointment with her heart doctor.  She needs their clearance before her foot surgery.

I did my calisthenics before breakfast.  After breakfast I put on warm biking clothes and headed out on a 10.5 mile ride.  It was 45 degrees when I started out and 58 when I finished the ride 80 minutes later.  Of course I got overheated.

Nancy was not home so I assumed she was on her walk.  I hope this morning she was able to get our dentist to reattach a dental crown that fell off this weekend.  

Showered, dressed and drove to Panera.  Bought coffee, bagel and read my email before heading home.  Nancy had finished her walk and she had good news.  The Dentist had fixed her tooth.

Spent some time in office finishing yesterday’s blog and reading today’s papers.  I had lunch at 1300.  

After lunch drove to Fox Ford to see if I could get an oil change.  No luck.  All the workers were standing in a corner talking and not taking care of customers.  No the way to win the heart and mind of someone looking to purchase a car.

At home took a mile walk to cool off.  Took a short nap.

Fixed our apple snack before dinner.  Light dinner of Cheerios and toast.  

Tonight’s news was all about civil unrest in the USA.  I don’t know what the cure is for our problems but following Christian teaching is a good start.

This evening we watched the final episode of a Welch detective show.  Nancy did not like the show because some of the dialogue was in Welch with subtitles.  I gave it a B.

Big warm up tomorrow.  Temps in mid 80s predicted.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed us this evening.  Everything is going ok.



No comments: